Old 09-25-2013, 07:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I am so excited, I got a letter in the mail from a girl friend of the family some 20-24 years ago, that lives down by Herman, Mo....have tried several times to get her address or telephone number and finally using www.spokeo.com I got her location and sent her a short letter. Did not know if she would every read it or a stranger, but she got it and answered my letter. She says maybe we can get together in the Spring. Worst thing that happened to her, was her Mother disappeared on a camping trip while camping with her sister and family, some eleven years ago. No leads on what happened to her at all. (GF) daughter is grown up, married and widowed at the young age of 24. I remember going to the St. Louis Zoo, and the daughter (age of 18 months) screaming at the top of her lungs all the way back to Jefferson City, Mo...the trip seemed like a lifetime on the road.

So Murphy's gone from here, which is wonderful. Now if DD can re-work her Dad's computer that will not access the internet since last night, times will get back to normal run of the mill; just maybe.

Carrie so happy you had a wonderful trip with the family and got to stop at quilt shops. Now tell us more about your loot!