Old 09-25-2013, 07:28 PM
starshine

I got a wonderful package from Linda R a couple of weeks ago, did pm her and Lori right away and planned to take a pic.the next day but totally forgot. Tuesday I realized I still needed to do that so I picked up the package with the items in it (kept them in there after opening so they would be together when I took my picture) and took a picture. Put my memory card in the computer and to my horror a big ole ERROR message came up and a window opened to ask if I wanted Windows to try to fix the error and I said ok. more than 30 minutes later it was just sitting there frozen so I took it out. Tried to see if the pic was available tonight and half the pictures on my memory card won't open. I fear I may have lost all of them.
Sorry I can't show you Linda's great items but I'll describe them: a cute clutch bag made with selveges, containing 2 Milky Way caramel only-the bar was all caramel. A quiltsmart small pocket bag Kit with rose / paisley fabric, a package of Texture Magic-it says it shrinks up fabric in all directions-for creating texture; a tube of iron-off, which I suspect I will be needing after using the texture magic; 4 gorgeous shades of blue fabrics; 2 really comfy mechanical pencil, and a lovely note. Thank you for a great package-I was amazed to discover the all caramel Milky Way as I have never seen them.
I have missed a lot of the postings this month but it sounds like there are quite a few things going on with members. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers for what ever your needs are whether they were posted or not. Maybe I can go back through this weekend. And especially some prayers for Bryce grandson of Segasal as he was born on my birthday.