Old 09-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Elisabrat

Kiffie, if you make a Christmas candle say and your partner is not a Christmas celebrating person can you see how this might not work? so if you wait, ask your partner do you celebrate.. first before you use a specific holiday related candel then you are safe right? but if your making a rainbow background to a colorful candle then you wouldn't need to ask right. Or you say when you sign up you prefer to send something you both agree on (dolphins eating peanuts at a baseball game say) then you both do what you agree on. JUST SIGN UP for heavens sake girl. its fairly simple follow the theme and you go holiday make sure its the one your partner celebrates if you go just fun candles that burn at both ends say start sewing now. and if you want to make something else let quiltingkrazy know and she will hook you up with someone who wants to make something else too. SIMPLE truly is. me, I need to relight that candle all the darned time. maybe my candle with have no golden flame at all. oh no! wait you have to sign up first for me to worry about having to make one yet.. sign up its a simple PM I am in. tada!