Old 09-25-2013, 10:10 PM
mirabelle

I have 5 minutes to play on the computer and then I have to get back to "it". Tuesday was a wasted day as I had to drive to the city and pick up DH, he is home early. Wednesday was spent cleaning out my pantry and a little bit of sewing. Today I have driven to Patchwork, got home at 12 had a coffee and then went grocery shopping. Now I loathe shopping in the afternoon, I like being there when the door open in the morning and home before it gets too hot. Back home and I have cooked all the dog food, have a Chicken Broth on the stove now as DH is having a colonoscopy on Friday so clear liquids for him. I feel like I have accomplished nothing in the past 3 days.. DH can walk to the hospital tomorrow but I have to pick him up in the car as he is not allowed to cross the road following anaesthetic, we just have to cross the road and we are the second house from the corner.

Very observant QuiltE, the little strip you can just see is my 4 inch stars, I needed a distraction the other day so started making the Quarter Square Triangles and sewing 2 rows together to see what they look like. I made a rule with this quilt and that was to not purchase any fabric for it, that includes backing and borders so I hope I have enough for what I want to do with it. I have about 120 scrappy little stars made. Will take a pic tomorrow but first I will have to take everything off my design wall as no peeking allowed

I have 1 more block to applique, DD has 2 left to do and then I can start cutting the sashing and connecting strips.

Bring on Saturday cause I plan on not coming out of my sewing room all day. Now I must go and pack all the dog food in the freezer, spoilt dog, this week he has chicken sausages, meatballs and chicken wings on his menu