Old 09-26-2013, 03:39 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
Brat I feel ya on the electronics thing. I can figure most of my computer but I'm lost on the tv, stereo, pod this and that. My almost 21 yr old son will be moving out soon and I'm getting really nervous, I may have to give up tv cause there's no way I'm gonna figure it out.
It looks like I'm going to be in the same boat soon. I've been in a bit of a funk/shock since he told me too. Apparently my son is considering taking a job in Midland, Texas installing and maintaining commercial satellite equipment at a company that specializes in servicing oil rigs and other remote locations. Who is going to help him out if he makes a dumb mistake? 1,000 miles away from home is a lot for a first move away from home when you don't have a college degree and career type job that you're thinking of making that move for. (OK dang it, I was doing quite well about it until just now. Stop all that & just dry it up woman!)

Who is going to change that light bulb over the fireplace? Who is going to fix my phone when it goes wonky? I used to be the one who did all the techie stuff when I was with my ex-husband. But, Dusty's been so interested in all that, so I didn't have to. My body was thankful for that too. No more climbing under desks and behind TV's. Well, I guess I'm going to have to catch up on all that stuff, because the man doesn't have time to deal with it.

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
As long as I'm posting pictures, here is the one I sent her ....
Oh, how beautiful! You're so brave. I would never attempt curves at my skill level!

Mrs. Bratty, I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Happy happy birthday to you!