View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 12:17 PM
TrueColors

I just bought one from there. I get it this week. They were running a 60 month interest free financing. The financing is thru GE Capital. I had an existing account from something else I bought & only had 1/2 the amount available. (I was hoping they would raise my credit, but they didn't). So I put the rest on a different credit card, and what I plan to do, is switch to another card that offers free interest for 2 years. I had to cut back on our tv satellite bill, but it will be worth it. Our babylock dealer had a S16 in their shop before the Tiara came out, which I had sampled. It was sorta hard, it even had the stitch regulator (which I ended up getting) but I still was "jumping" stitches. Although I prefer going thru a local dealer (repairs, classes on machines), the financing was to good to pass up. There is a lot of support online, youtube, & videos from the HQ site which is where I'll get most my training. There will be a learning curve, I'm sure. Good Luck (ps - hubby was not happy).