Old 09-26-2013, 02:30 PM
catjo

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I'm in again this month. I think this time it will only be 2. Love this swap. Thank you Lori for everything you do.

Well I finally took the plunge and started my paperwork for SS Disability. Keep your fingers crossed. Going to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today. Lots of problems. Left Rotator cuff is shot, already had the right one operated on twice. No cartlidge in my knees, they are all swollen and every step I take you can hear my knees pop and crack. Lots of pain. Say a prayer please.

Good luck Verna on the SS. I am at the wait stage of a hearing. Will be a year since filing and now they say I won't get a hearing till next Summer. Ridiculous wait. I hope yours goes quicker then mine.
I am now confined to bed. Early, early, Tuesday morning I was in excrusitating pain. Couldn't walk, sit, on laying I could do was almost completely on my stomach. Was a crying day. Doctor got me in Tuesday, she believes I ruptured a disk. So on high does of pain meds, sterroids, go back Weds. If swelling down they will schedule a milligram cat scan. As I have neurostimulator implant in my back so I can't have a MRI now. I have degenerating disk disease so it a surprise this happens and not doing anything. I already have a pinched nerve in lower back and 3 disks in neck messed up. One compressing on the spinal cord. Arthritis, chronic migraines, 2 rotary cuff surgeries and still not right, and fibromayalgia. All this and disability turns me down. Got to love the government! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can get it quickly.