Old 09-26-2013, 06:52 PM
mirabelle

Just back from the hospital, they will ring me when I have to pick him up..

Carriem another beautiful MB to add to your collection

Here is a very bad photo of my little stars, I am hoping to make this into a Queen size quilt, we will see how far I get with it. So far so good. The Quarter Square Triangles are Robert Kaufman Fusions and the other one is a RK Screen print, they went together and I had enough so that made that decision easier. I didn't want these to be scrappy as I wanted some structure to the quilt. Hope that makes sense.

GGal I have a small basket on my table and toss all my little bits into it, when it is getting full I have a day or sorting, strings all go in a shoe box (when it gets full I make a few string blocks to be used later) the only squares I cut are 2 1/2 inches and they are kept in a container. If I can cut a set of star points for my little stars they go into my container along with background pieces, anything smaller gets put into another container for paper piecing my Wild and Goosey blocks.
If I want to "just sew" without thinking I will do some stars or paper piece some goosey blocks and everything is ready to go.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0583.jpg   dscf0585.jpg