Old 09-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Well Cindy.... the 22nd came and went ... as you see it is now 5 days later and I am still exhausted and still not gone back to Jane. I should have at the very least taken a picture of her while she was up behind me in the demo area. I had scheduled my talk for 230 the last day of the show. People were doing last minute shopping and buying basket tickets and bottom line - I had only two people and we talked a little but I didnt really give a presentation. I think we were all waiting for others to arrive and I knew the two who did come well so I never really got started. all the prep ah well... Our show went well. I'm truly glad it's over. I'm determined to get Jane done totally quilted [possibly by hand I keep waffling about that] by the next show in 2015 as well as Affairs of the Heart, Surprisingly Red, and Amelia's Garden. If anyone took a picture of Jane while it was up I will post her. If you go to the guild website our car challenge quilts are posted individually there and other quilts will be posted linked to the home page at the website soon... http://conejovalleyquilters.com/2013...Challenge.html
Here's a picture of the car ... Oh I also bought a crank Jones sewing machine!!! [circa late 1800s] My daughter and her nephews [my three GS] had SEW MUCH FUN making bags on the machines at the 'Sew Cranky' booth!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]438404[/ATTACH]
I will get back to Jane soon.... after some long needed deep cleaning...
Gus
Attached Thumbnails 20130921_093752.jpeg   20130922_121342.jpeg  

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 09-27-2013 at 09:06 AM.