Old 09-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Elisabrat

so bummed thought I had figured how to put those pictures here without putting in links.. aargh pirates! I put them on facebook, copied the pic (right click) came back to quilting board did a control V and I get links not pictures any idea how to get pictures? I can not with my windows 8 put them on the traditional way here no copy paste, no little tree in the window frame on the selection choices argh.. I know it easy I did it once lol did I write down instructions? NO and well its not control V obviously. anyhow if you get a minute check it out. I had a nephew wanting a brown earth tone quilt for his daughter.. ugh she is 1 in Nov. I was thinking of doing yellow's heck with mudd then I remember I had all those pieces.. its now 45" across which should be plenty big for a little one to watch tv with right? or do I need to make it bigger? I am hoping they give in on the non gender colors for her. they use blues and greens just fine for their boy. go figure. Her name is Juniper. yippee lol.