Old 09-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Default I'm one happy swapper!

I don't think I could be happier with the fall runner I received from Terriamn, it is a beautiful runner that I adore! She held back on me though, she said she isn't very good at fm quilting - she is so wrong and I am so jealous. The only good thing about her telling me that is now I know I have to muster the courage to start practicing free motion quilting. I have the machine, the foot, plenty of fabric and now the nerve. She really showed me up. I mentioned to her I love fall colors and that somewhere still inside me is a kid that loves pumpkins and she hit my wants right on the head. And bless her, she sent me an adorable tape measure - it's the little blue snail in the picture. And as if that wasn't enough! She also sent me a great pumpkin ready for appliqueing and the cutest little mat that I suppose I could use as a mug rug but I would hate to spill on it so I have it on my kitchen island under my bath and body 3 wick candle. I feel terribly spoiled and honestly quite disappointed with myself, I don't think what I sent her holds a candle to what I received. And considering the week I had running all over the state doing child care licensing inspections I didn't get to the post office until yesterday and I received my package Wednesday afternoon. Now I have to set my ambitions to make amazing projects to swap the next time I jump into swapping. Thank you Terri, I love, love, love it!!! And thanks Brat for letting a mere not-so-newbie but very far from great quilter participate in the swap. I am one happy camper!
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0806.5.jpg   dsc_0809.5.jpg