Old 09-29-2013, 04:37 AM
Elisabrat

Cognito will pm you asap! oh goody suprises! and to everyone who does sometimes not get an acknowledgement from me please note that I try hard to remember to do things but even little stuff sometimes goes fling right out the window in my memory bank and low and behold a bit later like weeks it hits me did I say thank you or did I write them back and still memory visitation being what it is.. I can't recall that either. then other days its clear as all heck. so do not take it as a slight I do not mean one.

I was given the ok to run another runner swap on the condition I do not mention Christmas. Partners can decide on if they want that as their winter theme but no word of Christmas will be used in the original (key word) posting of my swap so that all feel welcome. Of course all were welcome from the get go but its probably a good idea to make it more group friendly. there are two other Christmas swaps going now Secret Santa and Ornaments by Brenda and PatriceJ feels we don't need another Christmas swap. wonder can I use the word Holiday? this would cover Kwanza, Hanukkah and maybe all the other holidays that come up in Dec and Jan? maybe?? careful wording so feel free to offer any other good words to use? will post this today or tomorrow for sign up starts.. just thinking on words first..