Old 09-29-2013, 04:57 AM
Elisabrat

kiffie my little girl who is 22 sends me pinterest items all the time.. momma when I have a baby you have to make this MOMMMMAA I really need this.. I write her back and say get married first. old fashioned me right? plan your wedding first don't skip over that before you go to need this car seat cover and this baby blanket and these jammies and this.. argh pirates. going to fix her sewing machine she can sew it all herself. the Brat sucks at regular sewing stuff. oh heck no. guess I will be bugging Jaba to learn how. she can teach me if she is patient enough lol.

I think its a going back to school month and panic about Christmas is setting in hence the lower sign ups not the theme quiltingkrazy. HEY all of you thinking about signing up think on this: this could be a gift for the holidays hey hey you get to play and you get something to share afterwards.. hey hey grand idea!

DONT BE CHICKEN sign up already! its a tiny little wall quilt or doll quilt to be correct. You can whip one out in no time and the theme is fun.. bright! cheery! a light in the dark!