View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I bought a case for my Juki. It did not come with one. I have never had problems with transporting my machine to classes or workshops, even when I toted my Janome around which did have electronics.
You have to go with what will work for you. There are a lot of Featherweight lovers out there. I personally like to use what I'm used to since when I go to a workshop I don't want to have to fret that I don't have my needle threader... or not used to the way something threads and whatnot.
Are any of your other machines smaller than the 12000? The 12000 is a really big machine. You can buy a rolling case for just about any machine.

Originally Posted by Nanny's dollface View Post
The one machine that has a hard wheeled case with extension handle is my janome 12000. I bought the case thinking I would use it but the machine is so darn heavy coupled with my concern (maybe it's unfounded) of causing tension/computer issues by moving the machine and having it jostled in the car while driving that I thought it best to keep it home. I have yet to sew anything on this machine as I use it for embroidery.