Old 09-29-2013, 05:17 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GrannyQ ... so glad that you got such good news. Isn't that tape a beast? I react to it too and avoid it whenever I can, so I really feel for you. Good to know your DS is allowed to go back to work, and here's hoping your DH gets good news too. How is your DS doing?

JeanieG ... I need you to show me your partial. With no offence to all of you, I've been avoiding those threads til I am ready to get into the Spikes. Then I'll do a good read thru of them, to get myself in the groove and inspired. Will need a day or two to go thru it, right? Yesterday, working on a Halloween project.

OKSGlad ... ha! no need for search party, just was enjoyed reacquainting with my machine. Should have opted to tidy my sewing room, but the sewing was far more enticing! Today?

CarrieM ... ooooh! lovely on all accounts. I saw the words "in my new building" ... have the plans come together for a new clubhouse? Exciting times for you! Finished projects and some new and old ones to work on.

MiraB ... it's so sweet and so precious!

JeanieG ... forget about any little girl, this "old" one would be thrilled to have it too!

It was so nice to get back sewing yesterday.
I think that's what I NEED to do today.
First some cleaning, and need to do some baking ... then that'll be it!