Old 09-29-2013, 12:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... that's been my experience. It may not be so jumbled and confusing in your area. I really encourage you to enter. It helps to see how you are doing and get some feedback.

Honchey ... I can understand your lack of sewing. Too much happening and a body that's hurting would stop me too. The important thing is to take care of yourself, through it all. I'll confess, I didn't get Friday's mail, so will check tmro/Monday after that mail is sorted and see if I should be lucky to have an MB. Yours?

QNSue ... hopefully your Dr is overshooting his estimates, and you will not find things quite so difficult. I hope that your BF can arrange to be there to help you, at least for the company. Will it be day surgery? Or will they keep you overnight?

OKSGlad ... I did a lot of sleeping and sorting this week, so just felt I "needed" some sewing-therapy. Spent part of today doing some more cleaning and re-settling from the fair. It's all done now. Some baking done and will sew tonight. The 9P jar is looking good, and looks like you will soon need a bigger jar for those minis! Are you managing to keep ILean out of the house? Hope so!!! Madison trip coming up soon for you? No, not saving 1" strips, though have been keeping some pieces for other projects. Just too many ideas and dream projects!!

Anael ... yes, a lot of work but well worth it. Thankfully my colleague is easy to work with. We've done it enough times now, that the set up while a lot, isn't too difficult of a task ... more time than anything. I still have some of my antiques to bring home from their place ... just not enough room in my truck for it all at once.

Hope everyone is having a perfect Sunday ... enjoying the lovely fall weather (summer for MiraB) ... and doing things that are important to each of you!