Old 09-29-2013, 01:54 PM
janRN

Hi, ladies. First an apology for not posting and commenting on all the lovely items yinz have posted. I have been sick with a sinus infection, bronchitis, and on top of that a (bleeping) bladder infection. Plus, working extra days because the new girl is also sick and called off. I go to work and come home and go to bed. I have been reading the posts and enjoying them; haven't been in Bat Cave to sew for over a week. I'm never sick (I'm so blessed) and don't handle it well when I am--tend to whine a lot LOL.

I need your advice. As you know, I had a problem with my Sweet 16, took it to LQS who couldn't fix it because it was an electronic problem. Picked it up, packed it and mailed it to HQ. Very nice guy took care of sending me the postage and personally handled the problem. Rec'd machine back on Tuesday, set it up, hit the foot pedal and it's DEAD!! Same exact problem as before (Motor Sensor Error) so it's electronic again. I called and talked to the very nice guy and he said he'd overnight parts to my LQS so they could fix it. Due to not feeling well and working a lot, I can't get it there til Tuesday. So I have to pack it up, get MrJanRn to go with me to carry the machine and take it to LQS. Now, my question: what do I tell them? I don't want this thing back if it's going to happen again. Mr nice guy at HQ says it probably got jostled in shipping and something loosened up. Well, doesn't quilting cause a lot of vibrations and is it going to loosen up again? I just need some advice on what to ask, what to say, and what to tell them. Help please!