View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 04:49 PM
nancia

I have been sooooo good, see that glow in the east? That's my halo shining bright! I saw the cutest wall hanging, table runner thing and it says. BOO. My almost dgd calls me boo so i have to make one for her! I bought the pattern, not the kit. But while I waited. For the pattern to arrive , i bought 10. 1/4 yd pieces of h'ween fabric on sale, since it looks really halloween scrappy. Turns out i only need, like, 3 or 4 fq's. How was i to know? So I will make 2 of them. What the hay, maybe even one for. Me. And i need to do the costumes!! Before halloween would be good! Guess I'll have to make a h'ween princess and a h'ween fairy, and anything else halloweeny i can think of! Lol gotta love a holiday that is all about candy! No one ever comes to our house, guess it looks scary! Our across the street neighbor told my friend our house is a cave. Actually, you can barely see the house from the street. Mt knockout roses are over 6 feet tall, and my arborvitae cover up to the gutter. I will see if i can post a picture. I think of it as a gnome home! I bought new paint for the front door, purple, and I will paint morning glories on it. Lots of plans!