Old 09-30-2013, 04:13 AM
createfourpaws

Default October Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!!

On October 1, weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On October 31st weigh yourself again and PM me your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on November 3rd

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once winner is declared I will contact the winner and the FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

PM (private message) me for mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month.

You need to post to the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning FQ's aka "skinny quarters" and to be declared "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed and encouraged as wll as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keep us on track. Share any tips, recipes and encouraging words and {{HUGS}}

As we begin October, is senders choice, what would you like to receive back. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send you FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the mont. As the winner as worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight, but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be part of the Prize Adventure is October 4th at 9 pm CST. You are encouraged to contribute to te thread even if you are not in for the prize. All are welcome to join for support.

To let me know you are participating just post on the thread.