Old 09-30-2013, 06:05 AM
Elisabrat

OK I AM IN KIFFIE If you will jump so will I. sigh. You forced me to do it. Yup handcuffs and all dragged me to the lap top and said sign up or take the consequences. NO DoLL quilts for you if you don't sign up. well given that choice which was really no choice I had to sign up. Its all your fault. hope your my partner. You like weird I mean um different you would be perfect as my partner. lol. So traditional I am not.

This is going to be one of the fun swaps I think. A beautiful variety of interpretations of the Golden Glow theme.. my mind goes right to a sunset which is certainly not a candle but still a golden glow. I get a kick out of watching the sun rise and set each day.. when we get those beautiful colors in the sky.. ah that is a special moment. Yesterday we had this slice of salmon almost color right under this big white/gray cloud . It only lasted about 5 minutes but it was an "ah" moment. I also go to the candles I put on my sideboard at Christmas. I place them right near a sparkly decoration say a bowl of glass ornaments.. and I turn the lights off except for the tree and garland. Everything sparkles.. it reminds me of being a kid how much I loved sparkly things. So that is what I see in my head when I think candles.. glowing, sparkling wonderfully magical light. now put that in a doll quilt why don't you!