Old 09-30-2013, 10:50 AM
FroggyinTexas

Everything in California ia known to cause cancer. Do your Internet research and you will probably find out that you can ignore it. froggyintexas
Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
anyone buy and use the SUPER WAVE OVEN...it roasts, bakes, broils, air-fries, grills and boils plus can steam. It is a 16 qt one.

We live in California. When we got it we found a tag warning on top .... saying this product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other re-productive harm.

We called about it and they said it just meant an outside 'ring on the lid, and was no contact with contents inside. They didn't advertise that warning on TV (That is where we saw it and bought it). Said it would cook an 18 lb turkey inside 3 x's as fast as a regular oven.

We'd like to use it but now am afraid too. It cost $129 total, with free shipping. YIKES...what to do...what to do. Why run an ad that goes to California, that should not be used in California. I'm past the re-production process by years, but cancer does run in my family. What to do ...what to do....any lawyers or informed minds on this product out there? PM me if you wish.