Old 09-30-2013, 03:03 PM
kiffie2413

To our "fearless dq swap leader". Whomsoever thinks the day shalleth start bright and early shall well, quit thinking!!! Of course if you notice my post times, it is apparent I am: A-an insomniac, B-a night owl, C-a character that should've been in the Twilight series of books, a sparkly in the sun character, or D-an insomniac, night owl, who is way too old to be in the Twilight books but not too old to crack really pitiful jokes. Okay all you who said C....Um, nope...lol

Brat, you better be signed up is all I'm-a sayin' (said in my best John Wayne/Clint Eastwood voice, with a feminine "Ellie Mae Clampett" touch..Okay, yes, I have a horrible (or wonderful?? drawl).. I would love to get you as my pardner...don't say I didn't warn ya, though...dh is out hunting as I type...he also sent me 3 different pics last week while he was at work. One said: New friend, was a pic of a Tarantula. One said: Mean lil blank, was a pic of a Bull snake that was coiled up waiting at foot of stairs as hubby was on his rounds. To that pic he added: Wants to be a rattler when he grows up. Third pic was the 2nd time he had happened upon another Tarantula, that one said: More new friends, rescued this one from sure death. Yes, I did, I went there and was insane enough to ask him when he got home " Just HOW he rescued that spider?" He said, "Picked him up and carried him out, set him in the grass by the basins, because co-worker would have killed him.". Sounds to me like "co-worker" is the one with ANY sense on that matter!! But have to say, isn't my hubby just the sweetest thang?? Doesn't it make you all "warm and fuzzy" knowing he helped save that poor spider. HELP me someone!! I would only kill a Tarantula or ANY spider with heel dust as I was running in the other direction! I would be feeling "warm and fuzzy" from some warmish liquid that might be running down my legs if I happened upon a Tarantula and was close enough for IT to touch ME!!!

Paperpieceme, See I knew you would want to play with us "forever, and ever, and ever..." or at least til this month's swap is done.

Kif