Old 10-01-2013, 06:40 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

QE--nice ideas for Anael's focus fabrics!
What a great fruit salad of blocks you have GGal! A winner Dublb. This is a reminder I've got to get my MB done--I'm not as ahead of the game as some of you are.
Going out to pick some apples for my QB. They are Firesides--a nice eating apple as well as baking. They are so good cooked in brown sugar and butter in a cast iron skillet on the stove top--but need to be watchful as the butter sugar mixture can burn easily. Don't ask me how much I just toss
Then having lunch with my cousin; her sister; their aunt (a 95 yo quilter!) and another cousin so my day is gone.
Last night decided to rearrange my sewing area so it's all chaos again. Just didn't like the configuration as everytime the phone rang I'd have to walk around the cabinets. Lucky for me they are moveable so I moved them after paying bills and running to town. Now to get everything back into it's proper place.
Hope to get some garden work done tomorrow. Could be the only day this week as it could "Four letter word inserted" end of the week.
Have a good day everybody!

Just saw additional posts--I agree with Honchey- Anael. How about a gold and use the dark fabric (love the gold tones in it) for your corner triangles of one of the snowball blocks.

Last edited by oksewglad; 10-01-2013 at 06:47 AM.