Thread: Birthdays
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 07:49 PM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

My Bday was 24 Feb. when I got to go to JoAnn's and WM and got my PED Basic for downloading embroidery for my SE270D......That was also the day I got to travel over an hour to save $ on bloodwork at a Healthfair because we have no insurance and I have sevral things anyone getting into their 40's could ever hope to avoid (and I've only started my 20's). The bandage (tape, really) pulled off a bunch of skin and made a nasty-looking hicky-type place on my elbow. I was sick as a dog to begin with with a sinus inf. bad enuf. to kill a horse and a virus (so they told me) bad enough to be called the worst sore throat I've ever experienced in my life, so I didn't eat or swallow anything! for days that couldn't be helped. and what couldn't be helped about tore my tonsils out. And we were getting ready to go into Sam's when my nosebleed started.....and I couldn't taste or smell .....and it was good that Sam's was giving out so many wonderful samples to taste. Then we went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. I couldn't tell you if what i ate was rotten or good, but I ate it, although it basically brought tears to my eyes to think of swallowing.....
OH, wait!....this was a positive thread! I'm sorry I cannot answer a simple question. I need to get out more! I really nver talk to anyone buy you all! sorry! thanks for listening , though!

My birthday is 24 FEb. I was born on one of my Mom's sister's bday, and my sister (sil)'s little sister's bday!

and then I looked at this post after it was posted, and there were those puppies again as my avatar! I already posted a thread on this. they are coming back. I did NOT change this! WHY? is this going on?