Old 10-01-2013, 05:57 PM
janRN

Ggal, those quilts are awesome. Love the elephants-too cute! I'm not a fan of the Log Cabin block but your Jamestown quilt has given me a new respect for it; I love it in that setting. Very very nice.

DD, great block from QNS--love that swirly fabric!

Just when I made up my mind to work only one day per week we had to fire the new girl today. She stole a prescription pad and wrote herself a rx for a narcotic. Was stupid enough to write it in her own name and try to sign the doc's name. He has a very distinctive signature and she wrote the rx for a med he never prescribes. Pharmacist called to check on it before filling so she was busted! She's only been here 3 weeks. I can't believe people are that desperate for drugs, well, yes I can--I see it in addicts but never worked with one (that I know of). So I'm back to full time for a while--damn!! Look out fabric stores in November--planning lots of FARTS.

Thanks for the advice on my Sweet16--I know what I have to do, I just hate confrontation and wanted your input that I was going to do the right thing. We're taking it to LQS tomorrow and I'm giving him an ultimatum--no more fixing. I want it replaced. I'll let you know how that goes.