Old 10-02-2013, 04:38 AM
TrueColors

In reply to Butterflie19 : I bought one of Londa's patterns, and I really like how she "talks" you through it & gives so much step by step visual support. I am a "super plus" size, so I had to vary off the pattern. I emailed her and asked if she was going to have patterns for us 5X'ers, and she emailed me back (which was nice) and said she was doing some that you can insert more fabric with fleece. I haven't bought that pattern. The one I made, I did a back yoke with a pair of old jeans & machine embroidered Laurel Burch's, Mystical Horses on it. I couched a bunch of threads too. That part came out good. I used the waistband of the jeans as my collar. When I put the front bands on (with strips of jeans), it came out sorta funky, so rite now it's in the UFO pile for me to take out and redo. I planned on using the bottom of the legs where they are still hemmed as part of the sleeve. (Obviously the jeans I used where a pair of mine...haha). I need to pull it out and finish it since fall is coming. Thanks for the reminder. A lot of Londa's jacket's are short, and I need long to cover up by stomach.