Old 10-02-2013, 05:47 AM
Elisabrat

Well ladies I will miss you as will the other group members. I know life gets in our way doesn't it? I have received a LOT of going to mail lates this time. Glad they wrote me for one and two they wrote their partners if it works between them than I am always fine with it. If its not ok then well trouble comes in. I will hope life gets more even for all of you and that yes you come back and play again next round. I am trying to chase down deenatoo if anyone has seen her could they let her know that I need to speak with her please I will hope all is well with her. I am sorry for all the hardships that are being dealt with. I think when we climb a mountain (of trouble) we breath easy for a few moments only to look up and see oh crud another mountain is waiting in the horizon. I also firmely believe this is life. it happens. I too use sewing for swaps as a way to take me away from the real world for a bit. It keeps my mind focused on.. sewing, quilt pieces, finishing not on the things that are less than pleasant or fun but require a large amount of me. its therapy I guess you guys and the chatter, are therapy too.. please don't send me a bill I could be in serious trouble as I don't believe my insurance would cover it. gulp.