View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:12 AM
rwquilts

Originally Posted by raedar63 View Post
I just ran across this thread , I have at least 5-6 30 gal bags of scraps YIKES! I am currently pulling a bag at a time out and ironing the wads of fabric and thinking about cutting them into certain sizes. The first bag I got through ended up being much smaller after the fabrics were ironed lol Maybe I would be better off to just get them ironed and sorted and then cut them up as I need to for swaps here ! I love swapping because it feeds my desire for new fabrics . I also have a few one gallon ziploc bags of crumbs . I was going to throw these away but see some tiny miniatures here that are outstanding ! Is anyone interested in these bags of crumbs for postage ? Now these are truly crumbs not scraps . They are pieces that I couldn't get at least a 1.5 inch square out of.
I can appreciate your dilemma! Not too long ago, I gave away tons of scraps for postage and I'm sure you'll get several takers! Since giving all my scraps away, I'm happy to report my fabrics are dividing and increasing in scraps as I knew they would! LOL! Good luck with all the ironing!