Old 10-02-2013, 08:55 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... just draw it up on graph paper, like the rest of us dinosaurs!!! I just did a rough sketch and lots of times, I just sketch and o my math and skip the graph paper. Though now I see your snowball etc. pattern ... yes! ITA with GGal, larger snowballs to be sure to showcase the fabric. I think I would do all the snowballs in the same fabric, and just let the corners be the contrast so that the fancy fabric looks less cut up. Audition it!

CarrieM ... Thanks for sorting me out re QNSue/GrannyQs MB. I guess it was early enough I was thinking it was August's block1

MiraB ... were you machine sewing those pineapples on that bus? What a fun story to remember! I always smile ... you are glad to have your DH home, but SEW happy when he leaves to let you SEW in peace!

OKSGlad ... *hint* portable phones are the best! Never have to leave the machine and can keep doing ... though I refuse to run the machine while on the phone!

GrannyQ and DublB
QNSue and DDamsel
Honchey and JeanieG
... great addition to your blocks! well done for the makers!

GrannyQ ... continued wishes and blessings for healing for you and yours.

DDamsel ... yes, looks like a new celebration is on the way. Better get that quilt finished!

Honchey ... thank goodness MrH found the missing letter! Such nice runners. I'm particularly fond of the gold/brown combo. My colours!

GGal ... two beauties there! How cute the elephants ... and so classic for the Jamestown! Thanks for the link ... always nice to see different ways to put sampler quilts together. I think you have one of the best though already, with your Jamestown.

QNSue ... for sure that's a "like-father-like-son"!

JanRN ... I can think of better ways to celebrate your birthday ............ a FART (or six!)
Oh dear on the change of staff, just when you thought there was hope. Stupid is right!! Let's hope for someone to magically appear out of the middle of no where to fill the position ...... and let you be OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! I think it's time you hit the boss/Dr up for a raise!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope for only good S16 news today.