Old 10-02-2013, 11:33 AM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
QNS & DD, I love the peacock block, so colorful and "arranged" perfectly. Can't think of a word to describe my thinking!!!

The elephant quilt so cute and perfect for a child... Jan, the dealer doesn't lose anything. the manufacturer replaces the machine...don't let him fool you!!! our Gallery has done that twice since I'm working there...and they were the top of the line machines...Call the corporate office if you don't get the results you want...
I'm using a CP with windows 8 and I'm having a had time navigating...I will try to post a couple of photos.. Doesn't work...I have to figure this out...
I agree with you Honchey, I am not liking Windows 8 on my new PC either. Talk about having to learn how to use a computer all over again! UGH!!!

Of course it is just like when they changed the format here, so many could not adjust, so just left he Board! I wonder how many have come back, I bet quite a few! I imagine after a few months, I will be able to zip around on this computer too, but I just hate the learning curve!