Old 10-02-2013, 01:59 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, love your table runners, what pattern are they?

My computer people warned me away from windows 8, and said go back to 7, so I did.

QuiltE, love your MB blocks and alternate MB blocks for your self. I have not forgotten your little project FFC, have everything together to do asap....unknown at this time.

Its Apple and Pear time here, big time....put up our own orchard Winesap(28 pints and 14 quarts), bought a bushel of Missouri Red Delicious that has flavor and juice (28 quarts put up), and going across the road to pick Yellow Delicious and Pears, all we want. Dh worked up the bushel of MRD while I ran to town and did errands and got more lids. We are processing the last batch now. And I promised him an apple pie in the morning. Have the dough all frozen, ready to take out tomorrow, thaw, roll out, and put it together.

Dh got me a Hurricane Cane for my bd; its still in training 'cause it falls over every now and then.

A young sweet girl calls home to her Mother, complaining and crying how her new husband was treating her, ending with and I want to come home to stay. Mother says, no, I will come move in with you, and teach him a lesson!

A middle aged Asian well to do lady walks into the Eye Doctor for an eye examine. I am sorry, says the Dr... you have cataracts. The matron gets very indignant, and says I do not have any Cat-er-acts (Cadillac), I drive a Li'ncoln.