Old 10-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Edie

I will NEVER AGAIN think that I can keep it clean! Neat, picked up, no puzels on the floor (puzels are cut off threads, little pieces of fabric, i.e. dog-ears! In My Dreams!! It is a waste of time, and energy and the good feeling I am having while I am sewing. Heaven forbid I should think about puzels on the floor while I am in the process of producing a masterpiece - IN MY MIND!!!!! At the end of the day of sewing, I will vacuum up the floor! I will straighten up my sewing table and ironing board. You will note that I did not say the C word - clean! Picked up to a point, but cleaned - NO! Not until I am through making the quilt or whatever. Then everything gets cleaned, dusted, windows to mopboards. Not to mention the sewing machine. Clean! Then, I just start all over again. Very simple, very easy. People know that my little sewing area is a part of the front room (hey, we only - sorry, I only have a four room house plus bathroom - it was big enough for son growing up, husband and I after son left home, went to school and got married. It's a little bigger now since my husband died, a little lonelier, but big enough for me and my puzels!!!! Edie

Last edited by Edie; 10-03-2013 at 03:27 AM.