Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 AM
mdall

Well did some stalking this morning and found out some things on my SS. Hope she likes the things I have planned so far. Clues will come later. Just home from a meeting at school and a visit to a friends house. While at the friends house I look at some machines that were given to her by a local club here that didnt need them anymore. I hit the jackpot for my two boys that are planning 4-H projects. I got them a new machine. It was free. Well I cant really say its all for them. I think I will be making this my travel machine so my computerized baby can stay at home safe and sound. Either way all of us will benefit. It is my pleasure to introduce the newest member of our family. I think Ill let the boys name it. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]439542[/ATTACH]

So now that you have been intorduced. To the person that has my name for SS. Our newest member could use a few things. Havent priced them yet so dont know if they are in the spending limit or not but here it goes just in case.
1. 1/4 foot
2. walking foot
3. quilting foot for FMQ
4. extra bobbins, almost certain its a class 15
5. extension table, that one is most def. probably out of the range.
Now time to go play for a bit and get it set up for the boys for when they get home. I am so excited.
Attached Thumbnails dsc03076.jpg