Old 10-03-2013, 11:41 AM
blondeslave

Glenn is a good guy in fact he's cooking tonight but there are a couple of things he does that make me crazy. It's just the 2 of us and the 3 hounds. Glenn has to have constant noise. The first thing he does when he wakes up or walks in the house is turn the TV on. Nope , that's not the strange part. We have a TV in the living room, the family room, the 2 upstairs bedrooms, the PC in the office and my Kindle Fire. Every room he walks into he has to turn the TV on and he NEVER turns them off. He gets home before me and it's not unusual for me to come home and find all of the TV's blaring and he's laying outside on the lounge chair watching the Sopranos on my Kindle and listening to the radio he has outside. The other thing he does that makes me crazy is never close a door. I keep the 5 doors closed upstairs to keep the hounds out when I'm not up there. At least 3 times a day he will go upstairs and when he comes back down every door is open. Sometimes I think I spend half of my time going up and down the stairs closing doors and turning TV's and lights off.