Old 10-03-2013, 06:43 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy View Post
I agree with you. people who don't want children shouldn't have them. But, both of them would be great parents, and I would be a magnificent grandma.Hahaha
I bet you would make an amazing grandma! I wanted to tell you some of my family's story to let you know even "us peeps" who say we don't think we will have kids sometimes change our minds...and in my case, I CAN'T imagine not having my son...or my granddaughter! Hubby, either...he and our son are "thick as thieves".
My comment about respecting peoples decisions on children partly comes from dh and I have had comments about only having one child...Now I wouldn't presume to comment to anyone about how many children they have, or don't have. That's a personal decision. Also sometimes people cannot have children, or can have only one.
I also have a cousin, who I am sorry to say, took off and left her 3 children with her husband (their dad). From what I know she seems to be just fine being gone from them. She had said before she wished she hadn't had the first one..then proceeded to have 2 more. I just can't wrap my mind around that. But in that case the kids are better off being with their dad.
Regards,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 10-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.