Old 10-03-2013, 10:16 PM
m-fay

Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
Wow!!! Chatty people...naughty & nice!!! Love it.......I haven't gotten my ss name yet, patiently waiting. I hope I gave my person enough to work with...a couple of things I forgot to add....our little shitzu is no bigger than our cat...they play well together as they are best buds. Greta (dog) is mostly blind & has lost most of her teeth & has terrible allergy (not food) problems...so anything for her to eat needs to be small & softish & toys are very small squeeky toys. We adopted her about 4 years ago (she was a neglect, abuse, puppymill situation & was going to be "put down" so we saved her & she is ABSOLUTELY spoiled rotten! ) She's about 10 years old now. Kneedy (cat) loves puff balls & mice. Hates all other cats (too many fights while ferril, I think) but loves any dog that tolerates cats. I think he must have hung out with dogs while he roamed. That's the 4-legged kids. I hope I gave enough to you about sewing likes & dislikes for me...I say sewing because I do it all (check out my posts in other threads). I have most rulers & gadgets, threads, stabilizers, etc. I don't have alot of room for "dust collectors" even though I like them, so prefer not to get them. Love scraps & handmade as I said. Actually, I'm fairly easy to please. Love chocolate (but no pecans or walnuts)...I have recently become addicted to Werther's cinnamon/carmel hard candies even though they are not chocolate. I always have a bag of them handy in my sewing room; suck on them & sew--not messy! I am sorry, girls, I cannot join you in the hole (the claustrophia would get to me unless it is about 2 miles around & I could still see out--not fun, but very true!), so I will just say "hi" & leave you to your fun & try to make some fun with the ones NOT in the hole...that's fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to get some last minute things done for the craftshow this weekend...check back later. Teri, thanks for doing the great job you're doing & feel better soon!
Hi Vicki.I was sitting on the rim of the hole and somebody pushed me in!. It is fun down here but I keep sneaking back on top cos there's lots fun there to!