Old 10-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Airwick156

I cant remember what info I gave for my ss person. So, I will give some info here just in case my ss needs ideas.

I have no stash as my husband and I seperated at the beginning of the year and I was not able to take any of my stuff so I am very slowly starting to get fabrics.
My favorite color is brown solids or prints. One day Im planning on making myself a brown bargello quilt when and if I get enough fabrics for it.
I collect salt and pepper shakers and souvineer spoons. I love to receive used items such as magazines and templates. I love homemade items and would love a large pin cushion. I have a singer sew mate sewing machine my daughter gave to me and could use size 15 bobbins and sewing machine needles, seam rippers I never can find after Ive used them. And because im visually handicapped I could use those little wire needle threaders. I use cone thread and put it in a coffee cup since I dont have one of those tall thread things of which I have no clue what they are called. I really want a double wedding ring quilt template, patterns and notions. I am allergic to roses and vanilla.

Hope that helps whomever got me for their partener. This is my first time doing the secret santa and am very excited.