Old 10-04-2013, 05:59 AM
deranged_damsel

Good morning all!!!

I LOVE applebutter! what I REALLY want to get my hands on is some Sorghum, we dont have any out here
OKGladie I think you should be able to sub apple butter into your cinnamon rolls you would have to wonder about the boil point, it may dry out, but if the rolls were smaller opposed to larger... it would probably work! let us know if you try

Aneal, give little Brahm lots of hugs for us! I keep reminding myself that he REALLY has come so far, and overcome so much! its amazing how strong and willfull those little babes are

Mirabelle, WOW you are incredible you know it?!!! keep up the good work

Carrie, those pics are PRICELESS!!! nothing is more satisfying than a well received gift. especially how much hard work you put into it.

GGal, I looked at every single one of those quilts from the link you shared... I have quilts dancing in my head! WONDERFUL.

Chili!!!! oh my!!! I love having my SIL chilli, because she ALWAYS makes cornbread to go with, and all of the toppings, fresh onions, tomato's, cheese... and the cornbread! all piled on top!!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmm I have a craving now!

Have a good one all!!!