View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Elisabrat

I don't mind helping Jan at all. Offered to move in with her to take care of her, she vetoed that so she will just suffer visits from me hauling fabric is never a bad job and we all know that. also laundry and anything else I can help out at. I think she likes her dh's simple foods vs my Ca cuisine type meals. but I can be a pain and help with anything she needs it and she knows. might as well give in. AS TO MAKING THE BRAT HAPPY I gave up on everyone moving as fast as I like to so your all safe. phew I know right? I like to see forward movement or to hear from people too but no sneak peaks in a while. Quiet is an understatement. I wonder is anyone working on one now? I don't have another to play with yet. Lucky duck that I am I have one from another round robin ready to work with, just have to finish quilting my baby quilt. half done yesterday. and a couple other projects to keep me busy so I am ok for now lol... wish I had more energy. hours I have its the energy I need .. send redbulls. gross I hate those. wonder if they work or is it just the 32 tsps. of sugar in each one.. tiny bit sugary .. maybe we will skip the redbulls after all.