Old 10-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by Bilben View Post
Okay, okay, I am coming out of the corner, but only for a minute. I like it here and I have a lot of company, even though I can't see anyone and I don't know their names.

I think i gave a fair amount of information on my list but just in case, here goes: I do not need a fabric calculator because I will probably never make a full-size quilt. I love fat quarters, charm squares, and 2 1/2" strips. I do not have an eye for colour, so the more coordinated the better. I like to do applique, so fusible adhesive would be great, and my presser sheet is a mess, so that is something I need as well. I don't have any iron cleaner, I can always use bobbins for my Brother SQ 9050, and I need a new pin cushion. I like mints - peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen, and cinnamon. I do not collect buttons, but a few for wallhangings would be great. I would love a twister template, or any other template for small (wallhanging-size) quilts. I could really use some quilt labels, as well as a pen to write on them. Whew, that is enough - you would never know from the mess in my quilt room that I need anything more at all!
Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
OK, Bilben. Now that you're out of the corner, down the hole you go!

Girls, help me out here.
Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
ok~~~push her fast before
Dedemac
catches us....SWOOOOOOOSH down the hole she has gone.
Welcome to the hole, Bilben! You'll like it here. We've got hot cocoa w/coconut rum, coffee, chocolate, pastries, and all the raided fabric, you can carry! Ooops! I mean FOUND fabric. We only pick up ABANDONED and NEGLECTED fabric, we FIND.