View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:11 AM
melhuff

Hey Guys, I'm in a little dilema here....as I'm a very good putter off til the last minute person. I had bought a kit from Connecting Threads a couple of months ago. My Christmas gifts this year are lap quilts..no problem I thought..yea, right. Any way, yesterday I get out my kit and find that the instructions go from step 4 to step 6. No step 5 and, of course, that is an important one in how to assemble the blocks. I call their 800 number and the gentleman who answers the phone, after I tell him my problem started to laugh....loudly..out loud!!! Well, needless to say at first, I didnt know how to take it, but when he told me they are soooo busy there that it will probably be 3 or 4 days before anyone can get back with me, I figured I needed to laugh too or else I'd be crying. This quilt is now being put aside and I'm on to my next one (need to complete 3 before the BIG day). Does this happen often when you buy quilt kits? I know I should of looked when it came and I did pay over $50 after buying the backing..it is my fault :cry: , but still..... Any one else ever have this problem?
Thanks!
Melinda