Old 10-04-2013, 03:55 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
........QuiltE as per usual I am the first to have a finish, then everyone will want my help or me to quilt their tops for them, but not this time, I am too busy.........
MiraB ... you could always not tell them that you are done! And keep it our little secret!!

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
..... I feel like I keep busy but don't make as much progress as I want to...I supposed it's like that for most people!.........
CarrieM ... you bet! and one of the problems with hanging out here on the QB ... we get SO much inspiration and want to do SO much!!!

OKSGlad ... *make*me*drool* with all this apple butter talk. I love cinnamon, and yes, I think it might be a great addition, just as a spread with those delectable rolls! Hope all went well as the farmer today!

Anael ... oh yes, SewGrand photo time! A bonus for this weekend!!

DDamsel ... pretty amazing yourself! Do tell what this sorghum is for .... I've only heard of it as a cattle feed!!!!!! Is there something I am missing. BTW .... we never saw any Sugar Puppies pics ... they must be all grown up by now. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

QNSue ... now you have me drooling with your goodies! Are you taking baking to your Doctor on Monday?

JanieW and GGal ... What a nice homecoming to find such a lovely block. My how nicely all your group are playing together! Hope that it was a grand holiday, despite the "souvenir" you brought back!

Wish me luck for a quilty sort of a weekend. Tomorrow will be off to the jobbers to get some fabric for the new Frosty's. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon there petting fabric for me and brought some home to consider, leaving the yardage on hold. Still need to find more fabrics, but it's a start.