View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:26 PM
nancia

I'm not quilting today! I will be spending the day "in the cit-Tay, with dotcomdtcm. We are going to the metro mod quilt guild, then off to lunch and panera bread. Woo! Hooo! Gonna have a big time! We will report back with all the happenings. Just trying to stay off the eleven o'clock news, just sayin'!
I was hoping to show dotty my ice cube, but i think it melted when I took it out of the tray and over to grann of6's house. And to make it a very quiltish week, i am coming right along with the hand quilting, singing , " rock me mama any way you feel" as i do the rocking motion of the needle. I will get there!
Simon is a part-time family member at the moment. He came in with dh and went back out on his own. I rarely see him and have to ask dh if simon has been seen. He is named for simon says! Good association, Suzie! He has been a chatterbox since kitten hood. Next time i will look for another quiet one like tiger. Big cat, itty bitty meow, of course he rarely gets a word in edgewise with simon and me conversating ! Lol, heard that word on one of the court shows. Loved it. Goes to show, if you don't know what you're talking about, stay quiet! And i do know what I'm talking about for sure! Night night! Big day tomorrow! Er, today!