Old 10-05-2013, 05:07 AM
sunrise450

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
I'm in mid-Michigan and the trees are starting to turn beautifully. We have a lot of sassafras trees, they are the first to turn and they are such a beautiful vibrant reddish orange right now. It's overcast and drizzling this morning but those trees seem to light the sky.

I'm really concerned, I just read gran of 6's post about holding out on those who don't post a lot on this swap. I didn't know that was a condition of the SS swap. I've been busy with inspections and working on my block swap and haven't spent much time on the board site. So please excuse me, I will check in more often.
Your state sounds beautiful. I have always wanted to go there, just never had the chance. Hmmm, maybe I should correct that.
Don't worry, she was kidding (I think). I have heard just a little from my SS receiver and I am stuffing her box of goodies. It would help if she would write more about herself though. That is a hint to those that are not posting. It really does help but will not be punished if you don't. Just DON'T complain if you don't like what you get! LOL!