Old 10-05-2013, 08:31 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Well I don't know about anyone else but I like this! The blue is so soothing QNS reinforced by the curved lines in the fabrics.
Janie glad your trip went so well--homecoming well....? Such a pretty block to change your mood.
Not a bad day of farming yesterday. After milking I washed down the parlor and return lanes--that was harder on my body than milking. Actually the exercises I've been doing to keep Ilean away has made me more flexible and milking was easier. PS don't tell DH that!!!
Had a tornado warning last night but I heard it after the fact. Was in the basement so was safe. Had almost 3" of rain. So we've had 6" the past 10 days. Good for our dry soil. Now need some dry weather to finish chopping corn silage.
mirabelle I'm with QNS. You have every right to not share your designs. One of the reasons I like my EQ is I can go back and see what size my pieces were for specific projects.
Wonder why I only have 20 9P done this week!! I am liking my new sewing room arrangement and it looks more open. I have a few odds and ends to put away. A bonus is I have space to put an air mattress down for additional overnight guests aka grand kids! Hope to take pics and share.
Now let's see if I can increase that 9P count.