View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 09:31 AM
carolaug

This is way I used Lowes...any issues they take care of it! I had to have them reqrout my kitchen I was not happy with the job the way it was...they agreed and sent out another person and now it looks great. I also had some other small issues and all of them are being addressed and fixed.
Originally Posted by mjhaess View Post
The electrician let me down. Never came back to fix the problems. I had to hire another electrician and get another permit to finish it at an additional $700.00. Now the plumber decided he does not want to finish his job unless I give him another $1250.00 above the $2000.00 we agreed on before the job began. I have paid him $1500.00 so far and after talking to the county inspector he advised I give him no more until the job is done according to our contract. I plan on starting to dig the sewer line myself starting tomorrow. My SO and I have done everything thus far except the electric, plumbing and drywall. We built the whole thing from the cement slab to the building itself. I will post some pictures from start to finish. Thanks to all for the support and encouragement. I need it.

Last edited by carolaug; 10-05-2013 at 09:36 AM.