Old 10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
mirabelle

GGal being a fly on the wall could be dangerous, just ask NinaSue, she swats them with dead accuracy Take a break from your "disaster" quilt and think about it for a while, you might come up with a solution instead of reverse sewing. Isn't it interesting though that different rulers can make a huge difference.

QuiltE my brain is only muddled sometimes most of the time it is running on empty, bit like my fuel tank
Yay for jumping on the Spike ride, knew you couldn't resist playing with us.

NinaSue I haven't purchased anything from Missouri Star as they wouldn't reply to my e-mail regarding shipping costs but I do enjoy watching Jenny's tutorials. She is very talented. Yes I agree with you regarding the early posts for Spike blocks

Ddamsel love the kitty story, gave me a good laugh this morning.

JeanieG your house must be almost completed by now, is everything getting back to normal for you.

Carriem make sure you download your Spike blocks for when you get back to them, I hope you don't have to have surgery but if you do I wish you all the best. I am quilting a single bed quilt at the moment, started it yesterday but am only quilting for an hour at a time, so far so good.
As to a plan for the girls, DD's new little girl has a cousin who is 6 and they are very close so I thought I would make them matching quilts, they won't get them for some time though, I have to stitch out 30 designs but a design is starting to form in my muddled brain, just have to put it down on paper.

Have a great day everyone, I have 2 more days of quiet before DH comes home.