View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 07:49 PM
kiffie2413

Love hearing about all the things y'all all are making/made today! I got lots of cleaning done...yet when I look around you can't tell a thing is different! Sigh... Grann, you with your long arming sounds like me with my "new" machine.. I even tell myself I can't believe it takes me so long to "get acquainted" with some of my new toys!
Agreed Lynnie..my hubby is awesome! Waaaay nicer than I am. I know you're teasing about him and his "remote holding, eye resting, not sleeping, no way self". Same with me. Hubby and I are always joking around with each other.. I can honestly say I love him more than the day we married..we were both so young I'm not sure I even knew what love was! Good thing I had time to "mature a lil" before I got "baby fever" and convinced hubby he had it, too..lol.
Mooretll, you will have to share all of your fun with us when you get back from the retreat! I have to tell you my Mom also loves football..she's been known to jump up and run in place (a much slower jump with help from her push button lift recliner/and a jog these days..lol) while yelling when her "beloved" Dallas Cowboys are playing! You and she would have a grand time watching football!
Take care all,
Kif