View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Grandma Mary

Originally Posted by Chris48 View Post
Does anyone know of a source for peiced blocks based on the Scriptures. I need blocks to make a border for a quilt, maybe in the 6"-8" size block. I was hoping to find something that stood for the fruits of the spirit but all I found were signature blocks with the joy, peace, hope written on the blank block. If not the fruits then a source of other biblical charaters or events in the Bible. Need five to seven different blocks to use in the border. Sure appreciate the help! Chris
Chris, a LQS in my area has been emailing a BOM/BOW that is all biblical blocks. This link will take you to a picture of the three color ways for the quilt. It reminds me of a Dear Jane quilt. They put PDF links in their regular emails to download the pattern. So far I have downloaded 39 of them. If you sign up for their emails, you can get the rest of the patterns yourself. Maybe if you contact this shop, they would be able to send you the first 39 blocks. If they can't, PM me with your email and I will try to find a simple way to send them all to you. Let me know.😃

http://www.smithowensew.com/biblestudies.htm