View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM
patricej
Administrator

it's mostly Diary, hints of ChitChat, but with just enough reference to quilting to drag it into the "might possibly maybe" column.

as long as any following conversation focuses on the truly quilting-related elements and does not degenerate into an argument about what should or shouldn't go where, i am happy to leave it here.

my UFOs do not watch me. they are too busy multiplying and sneaking their relatives into the house to join the ever growing pile.

i can crank out some tops like crazy but others take weeks or months. once the top is done (no matter how fast it went together) it takes forever from that point on. i have UFOs old enough to join the Army.

will that stop me from starting new projects? HECK NO!!! i have more fun when i'm piecing than during any other stage of a quilt's life cycle.

do i feel guilty about it? HECK NO!!! i used to until i remembered that i work hard enough on other things that i deserve to decide for myself when i'm ready to put aside the fun of piecing to actually finish something. i'll bet the same is true of you. ;-)

p.s. - tell the Despicable Starflower Quilt to stop staring at you and to shut up because you know where the scissors and trash can are. AND i'll bet you can run faster than it can. ;-) :lol: